Saturday 9 September 2017

Summer 2017

This is one of those times when no news isn't good news. 

Work on redecorating the lounge hasn't started yet as there's still a lot of stuff to sort out before we actually start doing the physical work.

Unfortunately that means for now my hobby stuff is still all in the roof (apart from the stuff in my games night box as I wouldn't be able to easily get that in the roof).

I've also not yet found the time to get back to lunchtime painting at work so I'm making no progress at all. And in future I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get any lunchtime painting done as my office is moving to a new building at the end of November. We're not going to have set desks (we're only getting  8 desks for every 10 staff) or pedestal storage, just lockers, so at the moment I don't know if I'm going to have anywhere to store my paints and minis.


No comments:

Post a Comment