Monday 18 September 2017

September 2017

Having had enough of the other tasks on my to do list last week I decided, for a break, to take a quick look at the Dragon Princes that have been sat in my desk drawer for several months to see what stage they were up to, with a view to maybe getting a quick bit of painting done in the next week or two.

Unfortunately, other than a few spots of tidying up, I couldn't tell if there was actually anything needing to be done to bring them up to the standard I'm wanting to.

Theoretically that's good news as I may be closer to done with these than I thought but on the other hand, as I don't have any "finished" horses at with to compare them with I could take these home and then realise there's something quite important but not immediately obvious that needs doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment