Monday 16 January 2017

December 2016

After making good progress with the Dragon Princes during my lunches I decided to bring them all home with the aim of getting some work done on them during the two weeks I'd got booked off over Christmas and New Year.

Of course, with all the time needing to be spent getting the lounge cleared up for Christmas day, plus doing my part looking after the kids, and adding in several evenings when I got nothing done due to being half asleep due to baby-induced sleep deprivation, the closest I actually got to hobby was moving my tray of in progress stuff from the lounge into the back bedroom out of the way.

Actually, I tell a lie. I did also attempt to make a start on converting some of my broken spearmen into command models, only to spend about 15 minutes going through my boxes until I realised the models in question were actually in the shed, and I was damned if I was going to trek out to the shed at night in freezing temperatures to dig them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment